By registering to attend SoCal Swordfight 2023 at the OC Fair and Event Center, you agree to follow health protocols in place at the time of the event. Guests attending this event are encouraged to wear a mask while inside OC Fair buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
OC Fair & Event Center (OCFEC) is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all guests on property, including event tenants, contractors, volunteers and employees, and will use reasonable efforts to implement health and safety-related procedures and protocols. However, due to numerous factors outside of our control, including the uncertainty of availability of personal protective equipment, supplies and materials, ever-evolving governmental orders, directives and guidelines, and the regular dissemination of new public health information, OCFEC makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the implementation of health and safety-related procedures and protocols, all of which are subject to change.
Due to the dynamic nature and rapid evolution of public health emergencies and the responses of governmental officials, conditions on OCFEC property may change more quickly than health and safety-related procedures and protocols can be updated. As a result, you should not rely only on the specific procedures or protocols that are in place at the time of your visit to OCFEC.
While OCFEC looks forward to welcoming everyone to the property, OCFEC sincerely encourages all visitors to closely consider all current local, state and federal guidelines and all available public health information prior to visiting OCFEC.
Official COVID-19 information
Check these agency websites for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and public health directives.
- City of Costa Mesa: https://www.costamesaca.gov/hot-topics/reopening-city-hall/health-resources
- Orange County Health Care Agency: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/coronavirus-in-oc
- California State Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019